“A protester has been arrested and needs legal assistance!”
When asking for legal assistance, this is the information you need:
- How many people have been arrested?
- What are their names? (Very important!)
- Where are they? (What police station)
- What have they been charged with?
- Phone number of someone who is with them?
What to do before the protest:
Equip yourself with information! Find out about the law and the right to protest before arrests take place. Call our toll-free hotline 0800 212 111 for advice